Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy 2015!

Wow, this year, I'm going to make an effort to post more and share more!

In July, I'll be starting a new adventure in Cambodia and I'll be back in the classroom - I'm really excited about it! However, I will be extremely sad to leave Munich - where I've called home for the past 3.5 years. I'll be saying 'farewell' to some of the best people and friends I've ever met in my *gasp* 10 years of living abroad but know that we will meet again. Until then, I'll be making a list of things to do in Munich and checking them off - I'll be sure to share the best and the worst of this awesome little city in Bavaria!

If you're keen on travelling, and lists, then here's a good one that includes Cambodia! Start planning your visit to see me! :)

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/01/08/top-25-places-you-have-to-see-before-you-die/

In addition, I just wanted to share this little clip I saw on Facebook today. I think it's great and it's important that we start the year off motivated to ensure we live a healthy and happy life - we've only got one after all! :)

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/world/this-girl-can-ad/?ref=social&type=fb&b=0

No comments: